Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Laundry

I love drying clothes on the clothesline.  I love the smell and feel of freshly dried towels and washcloths.  I love feeling like I have just cheated on my utility bill. 
I don't dry all of my clothes outside, just towels, washcloths, kitchen towels and dishcloths....and jeans.  Yes blue jeans.  If you will look to the left side of this picture you will see jeans.  What I love about drying jeans on the clothesline is that the sun and heat does something magical to my body when I put on my favorite pair of jeans that have dried on the line.... I lose about 5 pounds immediately.  It makes me feel so good!  And isn't that what life is about?

So if you can dry your clothes outside, it will make you smile.

Have a great day....Love, Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment